Monday, June 8, 2009

Cami Gets 1st Letter/Package From Home/Her Dad

From: Camilla Johnson <Camilla@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: poppers
To: class5paddler@gmail.com

Thanks for the dear elder message, email and the package, they all were super great. I shared the cookies with my district and you should have seen the elders eyes light up
:)FML


-----Original Message-----From: skunk works <class5paddler@gmail.com>To: Camilla@myldsmail.net
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 12:28:28 -0700
Subject: poppers

Cami: Just for the record I was the first one to send you a letter! Last friday via dearelder.com. but I dont think they do mail on Saturday. I also sent you a cookie withdrawl package that you should get today! I already miss your giggle.

CHA CHA CHE LONG!

FMLPopper

No comments:

Post a Comment